Central Railway Recruitment for 2573 Apprentices Vacancy
Central Railway Recruitment for 2573 Apprentices Vacancy: – Central Railway has released its notification for recruitment of 2573 Apprentices. If you want to make a career with the Central Railway Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Central Railway Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this Central Railway Vacancy is 25 July 2018. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2018.
Eligibility:- 10th/ITI pass.
Last date:- 25 July 2018.
Age limit:- 15 to 24 years.
Notification number:- RRC/CR/AA1/2018
Official Website:- www.rrccr.com
Vacancy details of Central Railway Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 2573 posts.
Name of post:- Apprentices.
1) Mumbai Cluster:-
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai – 258 posts.
- Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53 posts.
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 60 posts.
- DEE(TRS) Kalyan – 179 posts.
- DEE(TRS) Kurla – 192 posts.
- Parel Workshop – 418 posts.
- Matunga Workshop – 579 posts.
- S&T Workshop, Byculla -60 posts.
2) Bhusawal Cluster:-
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122 posts.
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal – 80 posts.
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal – 118 posts.
- Manmad Workshop – 51 posts.
- TMW Nasik Road – 50 posts.
3) Pune Cluster:-
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31 posts.
- Diesel Loco Shed – 121 posts.
4) Nagpur Cluster:-
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni – 48 posts.
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 59 posts.
5) Solapur Cluster:-
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 72 posts.
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21 posts.
Eligibility: – Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade.
Salary: – Candidates will get good salary as per Central Railway Recruitment rule.
Application fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs 100 through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ SBI Challan etc. SC/ST/PWD/ Women Candidates are exempted this application fee.
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on merit.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website www.rrccr.com form 26 June 2018 to 25 July 2018.
Important dates for Central Railway Vacancy:-
- Starting date for online application – 26 June 2018.
- Last date for online application – 25 July 2018.
About Central Railway Vacancy.
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) vides their Letter No. E(NG)-II/96/RR-1/62 dated 18.07.2005 have delegated the powers of recruitment to Group ‘D’ posts to the General Managers.