Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023: – Central Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of 5000 Apprentice Posts. As per the Apprenticeship policy of the Bank, the apprentices will be imparted On Job Training as applicable to the clerical staff. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to start their career in the banking sector. The recruitment process will begin on 20th March 2023 and the last date to apply online is 03rd April 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the same through the official website of Central Bank of India.
|Department:||Human Resources Development Department.|
|Apprentice:||Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 for F.Y 2023-24.|
|Total posts:||5000 Tentative Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 20 to 28 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.400/- to 800/-. (Details Below)|
|Last date:||03 April 2023.|
|Stipend:||Rs.10,000/- to 15,000/- per month + Allowance.|
|Period of Engagement:||01 Year.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details: –
Total Vacancy: – 5000 Tentative Posts.
Apprentices: – Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 for F.Y 2023-24.
Central Bank of India Apprentices 2023 Eligibility Criteria: –
- Qualification: – Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.
Central Bank of India Apprentices Age limit: –
- Age Limit: – Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years as on cut-off date. However, relaxation in upper age limit for categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWBD etc. as per Govt. of India guidelines is applicable.
- Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL) and 10 years for PWBD category candidates.
Central Bank of India Apprentices Salary: –[table “” not found /]
- Diem Allowance will be paid in case the apprentice is made to travel for the official purpose as per the table given above.
- For the above purpose, the apprentice shall be entitled to travel by Sleeper class by train while travelling on duty. For this purpose actual cost of fare incurred for the shortest route will be reimbursed. For travel by road actual cost incurred on Public Transport will be reimbursed
- The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits
Central Bank of India Recruitment Application Fee: – Candidates who wish to apply for the Apprentice Posts are required to pay an application fee as per the following details:
- For all Other Candidates: Rs.800/- + GST
- For All Women/ SC/ST Candidates: Rs.600/- + GST
- For PWD Candidates: Rs.400/- + GST
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
Selection Process: – The selection process for the Apprentice Posts will consist of an online examination.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for the Apprentice Posts through the official website (https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/) of Central Bank of India. The application process will begin on 20th March 2023 and the last date to apply online is 03rd April 2023. Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying for the posts.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Important Dates: –
- Starting date for online application – 20th March 2023.
- Last date for online application – 03rd April 2023.
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative) – April 2nd week.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Official Notification: –
Central Bank of India Apprentice Notification.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Application Apply Link.
Conclusion: Central Bank of India is offering a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to start their career in the banking sector. With a total of 5000 Apprentice Posts up for grabs, candidates should make the most of this opportunity and apply online before the last date. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for any updates or notifications regarding the recruitment process.
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Central Bank of India.
The Central Bank of India is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It was established in 1911 and was the first commercial bank to be wholly owned and managed by Indians. The bank has a pan-India presence with over 4,000 branches and 5,000 ATMs across the country.