CBSE Recruitment for 357 Jr Asst, Jr Accountant, JHT, STENO & Various Vacancy – Extended Last Date
|CBSE Recruitment for 357 Junior Assistant, Jr Accountant, JHT, STENO & Various Vacancy: – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released its notification for recruitment of 357 Junior Assistant, Jr Accountant, JHT, STENO & other Posts. If you want to make a career with the CBSE Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).|
|Posts:||Asst Secretary, Asst Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Jr Hindi Translator, Accountant, Stenographer & Other Posts.|
|Total posts:||357 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||12th/ Graduation/ B.E./B.Tech (IT)/ M.SC. (IT)/ MCA/ PG.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 40 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.1500/- to 800/- for Group A & Group B, C Posts.|
|Extended Last date:||23 December 2019.|
|Salary:||Rs.5,200/- to 39,100/- per month + Grade pay.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of CBSE Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 357 Posts.
Name of post: –
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Recruitment: –
- Stenographer – Bachelor’s Degree with Shorthand Knowledge
- Assistant Secretary – Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience
- Assistant Secretary (IT) & Analyst (IT) – B.E./ B.Tech (IT)/ M.SC. (IT)/ MCA with relevant experience
- Junior Hindi Translator – Master’s Degree with Hindi/ English as elective subjects & Diploma or Certificate Course in translation
- Senior Assistant – Graduation with Typing Knowledge
- Accountant – Bachelor’s degree with Commerce/Accounts as one of the subject
- Junior Assistant – 12th Class or equivalent qualification with shorthand knowledge
- Junior Accountant – Bachelor’s Degree with Commerce/ Accounts as one of the subject.
Note – Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
Application fee: –
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Computer Based Test & Typing Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/index.html from 15 November 2019 to 23 December 2019.
Important dates for CBSE Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 15 November 2019.
- Extended Last date for online application – 23 December 2019.
Official Notification for CBSE Vacancy: –
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a national level board of education in India for public and private schools, controlled and managed by Union Government of India. CBSE has asked all schools affiliated to follow only NCERT curriculum. There are approximately 20,299 schools in India and 220 schools in 28 foreign countries affiliated to the CBSE.