CBRI Roorkee Recruitment – Apply online for Technical Assistant Vacancies
CBRI Roorkee Recruitment 07 Technical Assistant Vacancy: – Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee has issued a notification for the recruitment of 07 Technical Assistant grade-III vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online application on or before 16 December 2016.
Other details like CBRI Roorkee Recruitment eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, CBRI Vacancy selection process and how to apply are given below.
Post: – Technical Assistant.
Eligibility: – Diploma Engineering.
Location: – Roorkee (Uttarakhand).
Last Date: – 16 December 2016.
Age limit: – Maximum 28 years.
Advertisement number: – CSIR-CBRI – 6/2016.
Vacancy details of CBRI Roorkee Recruitment 07 Technical Assistant Posts:-
Total Vacancy: – 07 posts.
Name of post: – Technical Assistant grade-III.
1) Civil engineering – 03 posts.
2) Architecture – 01 post.
3) Electronics engineering – 01 post.
4) Mechanical engineering – 02 posts.
CBRI Roorkee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Civil engineering: –
Eligibility: – Candidates should have first class diploma in civil engineering of atleast three years full time duration with experience of two years in relevant field from a recognized university or institute.
2) Architecture: – Candidates should have first class diploma in architecture of atleast three years full time duration with experience of two years in relevant field from a recognized university or institute.
3) Electronics engineering: – Candidates should have first class diploma in electronics engineering of atleast three years full time duration with experience of two years in relevant field from a recognized university or institute.
4) Mechanical engineering: – Candidates should have first class diploma in mechanical engineering of atleast three years full time duration with experience and knowledge in machine design, CAD, as applicable in construction machinery, kinetics and material handling equipments.
Age limit: – Candidates age should not be more than 28 years as on 16 December 2016.
Age relaxation: – Five years for SC, ST candidates and three years for OBC candidates.
Pay scale: – Rs 9300-34800 plus grade pay 4200 per month.
Application fee: – Candidates have to pay Rs 100 demand draft in favour of Director, CBRI and candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman are exempted from payment of application fee.
CBRI Roorkee Vacancy Selection Process:-
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected through screening test and will be called for trade or skill test.
How to apply: – Candidates may apply online application through website www.cbri.res.in on or before 16 December 2016.
This duly signed printout of the computer generated application form along with self-attested two passport size colour photograph, copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate should be sent The Administrative Officer, Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee- 247667 (Uttarakhand), till date 23 December 2016.
About CBRI Roorkee Recruitment.
The Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee, India, has been vested with the responsibility of generating, cultivating and promoting building science and technology in the service of the country. Since its inception in 1947, the Institute has been assisting the building construction and building material industries in finding timely, appropriate and economical solutions to the problems of building materials, health monitoring and rehabilitation of structures, disaster mitigation, fire safety, Energy efficient rural and urban housing.
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).