Calcutta High Court Recruitment for 43 Stenographer, LDA & Group D Vacancy
Calcutta High Court Recruitment for 43 Stenographer, LDA & Group D Vacancy:- High court of Calcutta has released its notification for recruitment of 43 Stenographer, LDA & Group D through temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent. If you want to make a career with the Calcutta High Court Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Calcutta High Court Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this Calcutta High Court Vacancy is 15 February 2019. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification 2019.
Department:- Calcutta High Court.
Posts:- Stenographer, LDA & Group D.
Total posts:-43 posts.
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years.
Last Date:- 15 February 2019.
Salary:- Rs.4900 to Rs.37600 per month.
Job Location:- West Bengal.
Notification number:- 01.
Official Website:- http://calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/
Vacancy details of Calcutta High Court Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 43 posts.
Name of post:-
1) English Stenographer – 06 posts.
2) Lower Division Assistant – 15 posts.
3) Process Server (Group D) – 05 posts.
4) Peon (Group D) – 14 posts.
5) Farash (Group D) – 02 posts.
6) Night Guard (Group D) – 01 post.
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta High Court Recruitment:-
For Stenographer & LDA:- Passed Madhyamik and Computer Training Certificate or its Equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board.
For Group D:- 8th Class Passed.
Salary details for Calcutta High Court Recruitment: –
- For English Stenographer: Rs.7100 – 37600 plus grade pay Rs.3900 per month.
- For Lower Division Assistant: Rs.5400 – 25200 plus grade pay Rs.2600 per month.
- For Process Server (Group D): Rs.5400 – 25200 plus grade pay Rs.2300 per month.
- For Peon/Farash/Night Guard (Group D): Rs.4900 – 16200 plus grade pay Rs.1700 per month.
Application fee:- Application fee together with Bank Charge is shown below:
Pay Examination fee through Debit Card of any bank or Challan.
Selection Process:- Their performance in Written Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/ from 28 January 2019 to 15 February 2019.
Important dates for Calcutta High Court Vacancy:-
- Starting date for online application – 28 January 2019.
- Last date for online application – 15 February 2019.
Official Notification for Calcutta High Court Vacancy:-
About Calcutta High Court.
The Calcutta High Court is the oldest High Court in India. It was established on 1st July, 1862 under the High Court’s Act, 1861. It has jurisdiction over the state of West Bengal and the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.