Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment for 29 DFO (GD) Group- ‘B’ Non-gazetted Vacancy
|Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment for 29 DFO (GD) Group- ‘B’ Non-gazetted Vacancy: – Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India has released its notification for recruitment of Deputy Field Officer (GD) Classification- Non-gazetted) Posts. If you want to make a career with the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India.|
|Posts:||Deputy Field Officer (GD) Classification- Non-gazetted).|
|Total posts:||29 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation & domiciled in any of the seven Northern Eastern States of India|
|Age Limit:||Maximum 30 years.|
|Last date:||12 November 2019.|
|Salary:||Rs.44,900/- per month.|
|Job Location:||New Delhi.|
|Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the post of Deputy Field Officer (GD).|
Vacancy details of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 29 Posts.
Name of post: – Deputy Field Officer (GD) Classification- Non-gazetted).
Eligibility Criteria for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment: –
Applications are invited from candidates, Who are domiciled in any of the seven Northern Eastern States of India for filling up vacancies for the posts of Deputy Field Officer (GD) by regional direct recruitment on language basis.
Age Limit: – Not exceeding 30 years (as on closing date i.e. 12-11-2019).
Age Relaxation: –
NOTE: – Candidates, who wish to be considered for age relaxation, must submit the requisite certificate issued by the Competent Authority alongwith the application.
Selection Process: – The selection to the post is prescribed to be made on the basis of a Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and an Interview with an in-built mechanism to verify the claimed language proficiency.
The detailed scheme of selection process comprising Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test (Qualifying in nature) and Interview, is as under.
- The preliminary examination will be conducted only if the number of candidates is very large.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in preliminary examination. There will also be negative marking 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in paper-II of main written examination.
- For MCQ papers, candidates would be provided with question paper-cum-answer booklet with an instruction to tick-mark the correct answer.
- Medium of written examination will be in English.
- The department has the discretion to fix the minimum qualifying marks for the preliminary examination, main written examination, CPT and interview.
- The Computer Proficiency Test of the selection process is qualifying in nature. The merit list of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, would be drawn on the basis of their marks in the Main Written Examination and Interview.
How to apply: – The envelope containing the application, should be clearly superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Deputy Field Officer (GD) (name of language (s)) and addressed to Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi110003”. The application should be despatched under ordinary post.
The last date of receipt of application is 12.11.2019.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
Official Notification for Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy: –
About Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment.
The Cabinet Secretariat is responsible for the administration of the Government of India (Transaction of Business) Rules, 1961 and the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules 1961, facilitating smooth transaction of business in Ministries/ Departments of the Government by ensuring adherence to these rules.