|BSF Recruitment for 269 Constable (General Duty) Vacancy: – Border Security Force (BSF) Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India has released its notification for recruitment of 269 Constable (GD). If you want to make a career with the BSF Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Border Security Force (BSF).|
|Posts:||Constable (General Duty) (Under Sports Quota 2020-21).|
|Total posts:||269 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Matriculation (10th) + Sport Qualification. (Details Below)|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 23 years.|
|Apply date:||09 August 2021 to 22 September 2021.|
|Salary:||Rs.21,700/- to 69,100/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Note: – Application are invited from eligible Indian citizen (Male & Female) for filling up 269 vacancies for the Non- Gazetted & Non-Ministerial post of Constable (General Duty) in Group “C” on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Border Security Force against Sports quota as per table at Para 2(a). Application from candidate will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission is allowed.
Vacancy details of BSF Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 269 Posts.
Name of post: – Constable (General Duty) (Under Sports Quota 2021-21).
1) Boxing (Men & Women) -20 Posts.
2) Judo (Men & Women) – 16 Posts.
3) Swimming (Men & Women) – 16 Posts.
4) Cross Country (Men & Women) – 04 Posts.
5) Kabaddi (Men) – 10 Posts.
6) Water Sports (Men & Women) – 16 Posts.
7) Wushu (Men) – 11 Posts.
8) Gymnastics (Men) – 08 Posts.
9) Hockey (Men) – 08 Posts.
10) Weight Lifting (Men & Women) – 17 Posts.
11) Volleyball (Men) – 10 Posts.
12) Wrestling (Men & Women) – 22 Posts.
13) Handball (Men) – 08 Posts.
14) Body Building (Men) – 06 Posts.
15) Archery (Men & Women) – 20 Posts.
16) Tae-Kwondo (Men) – 10 Posts.
17) Athletics (Men & Women) – 45 Posts.
18) Equestrian (Men) – 02 Posts.
19) Shooting (Men & Women) – 06 Posts.
20) Basketball (Men)- 06 Posts.
21) Football (Men) – 08 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Sports Qualification: – Player who have participated or won medal(s) in the various level of competition given at Para 4(b) of detailed instructions from 01/09/2019 till 22/09/2021 will only be considered.
Age Limit: – Between 18 to 23 years as on 01 Aug 2021 (Relaxation as per the prevalent Recruitment Rules).
Salary: – Rs.21,700-69,100/- (Level 3) and other allowances admissible to Central Government employee from time to time under the rule.
Selection Process:- Online application forms and copy of certificate uploaded by the candidates will be scrutinized and if found in order the respective candidates will be issued online admit cards to appear in the recruitment process Candidate will have to undergo the following process of recruitment:
- Checking of Testimonials/documents
- Measurement of Physical Standard (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Physical Standard: –
- Height : Male =170 Cms and Female = 157 Cms.
- Chest (For male only) : 80 Cms (unexpended). Min expansion – 05 Cms.
- Weight : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards for male and female candidates.
Medical Standards: –
- Eye Sight – The minimum distance vision shall be 6/6 & 6/9 for both eyes without correction i.e without wearing spectacles or lenses;
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://bsf.gov.in/ from 09 August 2021 to 22 September 2021.
Important dates for BSF Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 09 August 2021.
- Last date for online application – 22 September 2021.
Official Notification for BSF Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About BSF Recruitment.
Till 1965, India’s borders with Pakistan were guarded by the State Armed Police Battalion. On 09 April 1965, Pakistan attacked Sardar Post, Char Bet and Baria Bet in Kutch. The attack revealed that the State Armed Police Battalion was insufficient to counter armed aggression due to which the Government of India felt the need for a special Border Security Force under the Center which would be an armed and trained force and the International Border along the Pakistan border.