BPSC Recruitment for 1,22,286 School Teacher Vacancy: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has recently released a notification announcing a massive recruitment drive for 1,22,286 posts across various departments. This recruitment presents a golden opportunity for aspiring candidates seeking government jobs in Bihar. In this article, we will provide you with all the essential details about the BPSC recruitment process, including important dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and more.
In the first phase, notification was issued for the appointment of 1,70,461 teachers. Out of this, 50 thousand 263 posts remained vacant. These vacant posts have been added to Phase 2 recruitment.
|Department:||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Posts:||Teacher’s Posts. (Details Below)|
|Total posts:||1,22,286 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation / PG & B. Ed (Details Below)|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 37 years for Male
Between 18 to 40 years for Female.
|Apply Fee:||Rs.200/- to 750/-. (Details Below)|
|Apply Date:||5 November to 25 November 2023|
|Salary:||Rs.28,000/- to 35,000/- per month + Allowances.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
BPSC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details: –
For 69,706 posts
- Middle School Class 6 to 8 – 31,982 Posts.
- TGT Teacher Class 9 to 10 – 18,877 + 270 Posts.
- PGT Teacher Class 11 to 12 – 18,577 Posts.
Note: 916 posts under Backward Class and Most Backward Class Welfare Scheme
Note: For 50263 vacant posts – (Detail Notification)
- Primary School Class 1 to 5 – 9,431 Posts. (Notification only for classes 1 to 5)
- Secondary School Class 9 to 10 – 6,682 Posts.
- Higher secondary school Class 11 to 12 – 34,150 Posts.
Note: The old notification contains the syllabus for Secondary School Class & Higher secondary school.
Eligibility Criteria: –
AGE LIMIT & RELAXATION: – The age limit for the recruitment is as follows:
For Middle School Teacher –
- Between 18 to 37 years for male category candidates.
- Between 18 to 40 years for Female category candidates.
For TGT & PGT School Teachers –
- Between 21 to 37 years for male category candidates.
- Between 21 to 40 years for Female category candidates.
The BPSC has said that the recruitment process will be completed in a time-bound manner. The commission has also said that it will take all necessary steps to ensure a fair and transparent recruitment process.
The recruitment of 69,706+ 50,263 School Teachers is a major step by the Bihar government to improve the quality of education in the state. The recruitment will help to fill the vacancies in schools and provide quality education to students.
BPSC Recruitment 2023: Fee Details: –
SALARY DETAILS: – Here are the salary details for the BPSC recruitment 2023:
- Primary School Class 1 to 5 : Rs.28,000/- per month + other allowances.
- Middle School Teacher Class 6 to 8 : Rs.28,000/- per month + other allowances.
- TGT Teacher Class 9 to 10 : Rs.31,000/- per month + other allowances.
- PGT Teacher Class 11 to 12 : Rs.32,000/- per month + other allowances.
Note: See notification for more details.
BPSC Teacher Recruitment : Exam Pattern
Selection Process: The selection process will be done on the basis of written test.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) to Recruit 69700+ School Teachers: Syllabus and Exam Pattern
BPSC School Teacher Vacancy: Important Dates: –
- Release of Official Notification: 4 November 2023
- Start of Online Application Process: 5 November 2023
- Last Date to Submit Applications: 25 November 2023
BPSC Teacher Recruitment: Official Notification:-