Bihar Police Vacancy for 9900 Constable, Apply online here
Bihar Police Recruitment for 9900 Constable Vacancies:- Many Job Seekers are waiting for Bihar Police biharpolice.bih.nic.in Recruitment Notification 2017, Finally your dreams come true, on this week of July 2017. Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Patna (Bihar) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 9900 posts. The post name is Constable (Male & Female).
If you want to make career at Bihar Police Vacancy then you can apply online application from 31 July to 30 August 2017. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in Bihar Police Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Eligibility:- 12th Pass.
Last date:- 30 August 2017.
Age limit:- 18 to 25 years.
Official Website:- http://biharpolice.bih.nic.in/
Vacancy details of Bihar Police Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 9900 posts.
Name of post: – Constable.
Eligibility: – Passed 10+2 or Intermediate from recognized Board/Institute.
Salary:- Rs 5200-20200 plus grade pay 2000 per month.
Application fee: – Candidates can pay the fee of Rs 450 for General Candidates and Rs 112 for SC/ST. The fee can pay through Online.
Selection Process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in …..
- Written Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Medical Exam.
A) For Male Candidates:-
- Height – 167.5 cm (165 cm only for ST candidates) Bihar Police Recruitment.
- Weight – Candidates weight will be according to Height, minimum weight will be 50 kg.
- Chest – 81 to 85 cm (75 cm only for ST and Hill Areas candidates) with 05 cm Expansion.
B) For Female Candidates:-
- Height – 157 cm (155 only for SC/ST candidates) Bihar Police Recruitment.
- Weight – Minimum weight of the female applicants will be 40 kg.
Physical Efficiency Test for Bihar Police Recruitment 2017:-
1) Race – 1.6 KM in 06 minutes.
2) Long Jump – 14 Feet.
3) High Jump – 3.9 Feet.
- Complete 1.6 km running in below 5 minutes – 50 marks
- Complete 1.6 km running between 5 minutes to 5 minutes 20 seconds – 40 Marks
- 6 km running between 5 minutes 21 second to 5 minutes 40 seconds – 30 Marks
- Complete 1.6 km running between 5 minutes 41 second to 6 Minutes – 20 Mar
1) Race – 1.6 KM in 08 minutes.
2) Long Jump – 10 Feet.
3) High Jump – 3 Feet.
BP Police Recruitment 2017 Medical Test Details:-
A) First of all, Eye Sight – Visual Standards required for the above selection shall be as follows:-
- Right Eye Left Eye.
- Distant Vision — 6/6 6/6.
- Near Vision — 0/5 0/5 (Snellen) (Snellen).
- Each eye must have a full field of vision.
- Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids of either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://biharpolice.bih.nic.in/ from 31 July to 30 August 2017.
Important dates to remember:-
- Starting date for online application – 31 July 2017.
- Last date for online application – 30 August 2017.
- Last date for error corrections in online application – 31 August 2017.
About Bihar Police Vacancy.
Bihar Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Bihar. Policing in Bihar is more than 3000 years old. In fact, there are documented historical references to policing practices adopted by the Magadha Empire.