Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023: – Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 64 Sub Inspector, Prohibition and Sub-divisional Fire Station Officer posts. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in working with the Bihar Police Department. In this article, we will discuss the details of the recruitment process, including the eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates.
|Department:||Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC)|
|Posts:||Sub Inspector, Prohibition &
Sub-divisional Fire Station Officer.
|Total posts:||64 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 20 to 37 years for Male.
Between 20 to 40 years for Female.
|Apply Fee:||Rs.400/- to 700/-. (Details Below)|
|Last date:||04th June 2023.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Bihar Police SSC SI Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details: –
Total Vacancy: – 64 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Sub Inspector, Prohibition – 11 Posts.
2) Sub-divisional Fire Station Officer – 53 Posts.
BPSSC SI Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria: –
Qualification: – Candidates should have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Bihar Police SSC SI Recruitment: Age Limit: – Sure, here are the details of age limit and age relaxation for the BPSSC recruitment:
- The minimum age limit for male (General) candidates is 20 years.
- The maximum age limit for male (General) candidates is 37 years.
- The minimum age limit for female (General) candidates is 20 years.
- The maximum age limit for female (General) candidates is 40 years.
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
- For candidates belonging to the OBC category, the upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years.
- For ex-servicemen, the upper age limit is relaxed as per the government norms.
- For Home Guards who have completed 3 years of continuous service, the upper age limit is relaxed as per the government norms.
Bihar Police SSC SI Recruitment 2023: Application fee: –
The application fee for all other category and other state candidates is Rs.700/-, and for all women’s / SC/ST category candidates is Rs.400/-. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Bihar Police SI Vacancy 2023: Selection Process: –
The selection process for Bihar Police SI Vacancy 2023 will be done on the basis of the following stages:
- Written Examination: The first stage of the selection process is the written examination, which will be conducted in two phases: preliminary and mains. The preliminary exam will be objective in nature, and candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam will be called for the mains exam.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be called for the physical efficiency test (PET). The PET will test the candidate’s physical fitness and endurance, and the criteria for PET will be different for male and female candidates.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): Candidates who qualify in the PET will be called for the physical standard test (PST), which will measure the candidate’s height, weight, and chest measurements. The PST is a qualifying test, and candidates who do not meet the prescribed physical standards will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify in the PST will be called for the medical examination, which will test the candidate’s physical and mental fitness.
- Document Verification: The final stage of the selection process is document verification, where the candidate’s documents, such as educational qualification certificates, age proof, caste certificate, and other necessary documents will be verified.
Note: The final merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination, PET, PST, and medical examination. Candidates who are selected will be appointed as Sub Inspectors in the Bihar Police Department.
Bihar Police SI Vacancy 2023: Physical Standard: –
- For Male: Gen / BC: 165 CM, Other: 160 CM
- For Female: All Category: 155 CMS
- For Male: Gen/BC/EBC : 81-86 CMS, SC/ST : 79-84 CMS
- For Female: Not Available
- For Males: 1.6 Km in 6.30 Minutes
- For Females: 1 Km in 6 Minutes
- For Males: 16 Pound Gola Through 16 Feet
- For Female: 12 Pound Gola Through 12 Feet
- For Male: 4 Feet
- For Females: 3 Feet
- For Males: 12 Feet
- For Females: 9 Feet
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ from 04th May 2023 to 04th June 2023.
BPSSC SI Recruitment 2023; Important Dates: –
- Starting date for online application – 04th May 2023.
- Last date for online application – 04th June 2023.
- Last date for payment of fee – 04th June 2023.
BPSSC SI Recruitment 2023: Official Notification: –
BPSSC SI Recruitment 2023: Official Notification.
BPSSC SI Recruitment 2023: Apply Link.
Buy eBooks & PDF
About BPSSC Recruitment.
The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) is a Group ‘C’ civil service recruitment body for Bihar Police created by a bill of the Bihar Legislative Assembly. The commission’s purpose is to select applicants in various government departments for Group ‘C’ staff jobs in the Bihar Police according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.