|Bharati College Recruitment for 11 Jr. Assistant, Library Attendant, Computer Lab Attendant & Other Vacancy: – Bharti Collage has released its notification for recruitment of 11 Jr. Assistant & other posts. If you want to make a career with the Bharati College Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Bharati College (under Delhi University).|
|Posts:||Jr. Assistant, Computer Lab Attendant, Librarian, Library Attendant, OMSP (Instructor), Administrative Officer & Other.|
|Total posts:||11 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||10th pass/ (12th/ Graduation) + Typing/ PG & other. (Details Below)|
|Age Limit:||Maximum 35 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.0/- to 500/- (Details Below)|
|Last date:||13 November 2021.|
|Salary:||Rs.18,000/- to 1,82,400/- per month.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Note – Online applications are invited for the following Permanent Non-Teaching posts in the Pay Level as per 7th CPC mentioned below with usual allowances permissible under the University of Delhi/UGC rules.
Vacancy details of Bharati College Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 11 Posts.
Name of post: – (Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021)
Eligibility Criteria for Bharati College Recruitment: –
For Library Attendant.
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
For Computer Lab Attendant.
Qualification: – Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized Board.
For Tabla Accompanist.
- i) Proficiency in the art of Tabla / Pakhawaj playing with particular reference to the accompaniment aspects for Vocal (both classical and semi classical) as well as Instrumental music. ii) Degree in Tabla / Pakhawaj.
- OR Diploma / 10+2 examination of any Indian Board and should have undergone training in Tabla / Pakhawaj under an established Guru, for a period of not less than 6 years.
For Junior Assistant.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University / Institution.
- Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
For OMSP (Instructor).
- A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- Diploma/Certificate of higher or lower grade in English Shorthand and Typewriting of an examination body other than UPSC.
- Teaching experience in English Shorthand through common words: (b) Vertical, horizontal or higher frequency word pattern of teaching typewriting and (c) General English.
- Aptitude for teaching English Shorthand and Typewriting.
- Minimum of 10 years “service as English Stenographer”.
Application fee: –
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in written test/ written test + practical or skill test/ interview.
Physical Standard: – For the post of Director, Physical Education only.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.bharaticollege.du.ac.in/ from 21 October 2021 to 13 November 2021.
Important dates for Bharati College Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 21 October 2021.
- Last date for online application – 13 November 2021.
Official Notification for Bharati College Vacancy: –
About Bharati College Recruitment.
Bharati College, founded in 1971 as Bharati Mahila College, is a women’s college affiliated to the University of Delhi. The college caters to more than 2000 women students. It is located in the Janakpuri district. The college offers bachelor’s courses in Literature, humanities, science and commerce. It is well connected with other parts of the city by various means of transport. Rekha sapra is currently the acting principal of the college.
Buy eBooks & PDF