BCPL Recruitment for 66 Graduate & Technician Vacancy
BCPL Recruitment for 66 Graduate & Technician Vacancy: – Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited (BCPL) has released its notification for recruitment of 66 Graduate Engineers & Technician. If you want to make a career with the BCPL Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this BCPL Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this BCPL Vacancy is 30 April 2019. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the BCPL Recruitment Notification 2019.
Posts:- Graduate Engineers & Technician.
Total posts:-66 posts.
Eligibility:- Diploma/B. tech degree.
Age Limit:- Maximum 30 years.
Exam Fee:- No fee.
Last Date:- 30 April 2019.
Salary:- Rs.5,000 to Rs.7,500 per month.
Job Location:-All India.
Official Website: – bcplonline.co.in.
Vacancy details of BCPL Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 66 posts.
Name of post: – Graduate Engineers & Technician.
1) Graduate Apprentices:
- Mechanical – 10 posts.
- Electrical – 12 posts.
- Chemical – 15 posts.
- Instrumentation – 05 posts.
- Telecom – 03 posts.
- Computer Science – 03 posts.
- Civil – 03 posts.
2) Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices:
- Mechanical – 05 posts.
- Electrical – 05 posts.
- Chemical – 05 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for BCPL Recruitment:-
For Graduate Apprentices: – 1) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
2) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
3) Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Salary: – Rs.7,500 per month.
For Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices:- 1) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
2) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
3) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Salary: – Rs.5,000 per month.
Application fee:-There is no application fee.
Selection Process:- Their performance in written test or personal interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website www.bcplonline.co.in from 08 March 2019 to 30 April 2019.
Important dates for BCPL Vacancy:-
- Starting date for online application – 08 March 2019.
- Last date for online application – 30 April 2019.
Official Notification for BCPL Vacancy:-
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (B.C.P.L.) is implementing the prestigious Assam Gas Cracker project, the first ever Petrochemical project in entire North East India. The project came as a part of the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August, 1985 with the motive of overall socio-economic development of the region. It was approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (C.C.E.A.) on 18th April, 2006.