|Baroda U.P. Bank Recruitment for 250 Apprentice Vacancy: – Baroda Uttar Pradesh Bank has released its notification for recruitment of 250 Apprentice. If you want to make a career with the Baroda U.P. Bank Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Baroda U.P. Bank.|
|Posts:||Apprentice. (This is not an employment in the Bank)|
|Total posts:||250 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 28 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.100/- to 450/- (Details Below)|
|Last date:||15 March 2022.|
|Salary:||Rs.9000/- per month.|
|Job Location:||Uttar Pradesh.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Bank shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates will be relieved from the respective work area.
Vacancy details of Baroda U.P. Bank Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 250 Posts.
Name of post: – Apprentice. (This is not an employment in the Bank)
1) General – 103 Posts.
2) SC – 52 Posts.
3) ST – 03 Posts.
4) OBC – 67 Posts.
5) EWS – 25 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Baroda U.P. Bank Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
Duration of Training: – Period of engagement will be 12 months.
Salary: – The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.9000/- per month. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.
Age Limit & Relaxation: – Between 18 & 28 years as on 01.03.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1994 and not later than 01.03.2004. Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates.
Application fee: – Rs.450/- for General/ OBC/ EWS and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/ PwBD candidates.
Selection Process: – Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language.
- Online Written Test: – The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
Note: There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Test of local language: – The specified local languages of the state are as mentioned in Para A of the advertisement. The candidates applying for vacancies, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in any one of the specified local languages as mentioned in Para A of the advertisement. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentice. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. Candidates will have to appear for the test of specified opted local language at the time of documents verification.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://barodaupbank.in/ from 05 March 2022 to 15 March 2022.
Important dates for Baroda U.P. Bank Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 05 March 2022.
- Last date for online application – 15 March 2022.
- Last date for payment of fee – 15 March 2022.
- The online examination will be held in the month of April 2022 (Tentatively).
Official Notification for Baroda U.P. Bank Vacancy: –
Click here for Recruitment Notification.
Click here for Online Application.
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Baroda U.P. Bank Recruitment.
The RRBs were established in India under RRB Act 1976 [23(1)]. As per Govt of India notification no 3837 dated 26.11.2019, Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank, Purvanchal Bank and Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank has been amalgamated in to Baroda U.P. Bank under sponsorship of Bank of Baroda with its Head Office at Gorakhpur w.e.f. 01.04.2020.