BARC Recruitment for 168 Plant Operator, Fitter, Turner & Various Vacancies: – Dear government job seekers. Bhaba Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 168 posts. The posts are Laboratory Assistant, Attendant Operator, Machinist, Instrument Mechanic, Plumber and various vacancies.
If you want to make carrier at BARC Vacancy then you can apply online application from 19 November 2016 to 13 December 2016. It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in BARC Vacancy.
You need to see other details like BARC Recruitment eligibility criteria, age limit; application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Post: – Plant Operator, Fitter, Turner & Other.
Eligibility: – 10th/ 12th/ Graduate/ ITI diploma.
Location: – Tarapur (Maharashtra).
Last date: – 13 December 2016.
Age limit: – 18 to 27 years.
Advertisement number: – 01/2016(R-I).
Vacancy details of BARC Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 168 posts.
Name of posts: –
1) Plant Operator – 20 posts.
2) Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – 07 posts.
3) Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 05 posts.
4) Fitter – 02 posts.
5) Machinist – 01 post.
6) Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant) – 19 posts.
7) Welder (GMAW & GTAW) – 08 posts.
8) Turner – 02 posts.
9) A/C Mechanic – 04 posts.
10) Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) 06 posts.
11) Electrician – 39 posts.
12) Electronic Mechanic – 09 posts.
13) Mechanic Automobile (Advanced Diesel Engine) – 02 posts.
14) Mechanic – Repairs & maintenance of Heavy Vehicle – 02 posts.
15) Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 04 posts.
16) Mason – 14 posts.
17) Painter – 05 posts.
18) Plumber – 03 posts.
19) Carpenter – 05 posts.
20) Technician/C (Boiler Operator) – 01 post.
21) Upper Division Clerk – 10 posts.
BARC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Plant Operator:-
Eligibility: – Candidates should have passed 12th class with 60% from a recognized board.
For posts number 2 to 19:-
Eligibility: – Candidates should have passed 10th class with 60% from a recognized board.
And NTC (ITI pass out) in relevant trade from a recognized institute.
20) Technician/C (Boiler Operator):-
Eligibility: – Candidates should have passed 12th class with first class Boiler Attendants certificate issued by the competent authority.
21) Upper Division Clerk:-
Eligibility: – Candidates should have passed graduation degree with 50% recognized university or institute.
a) Minimum speed of 30 wpm in typewriting in English.
b) Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry and Data Processing.
Pay scale: –
- For Technician/B Level 3 – Rs 21,700 per month.
- For Technician/C Level 4 – Rs 25,500 per month.
Age limit: –
- A) For DR/01 – 18 years minimum and 25 years and maximum as on 13 December 2016.
B) For DR/02 – 18 years minimum and 27 years and maximum as on 13 December 2016.
Age relaxation: – The upper age limit is relaxable up to 03 years for OBC Candidates and 05 years for ST, SC category candidates as per government rule.
Application fee: – Candidates have to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs 100 for general or OBC candidate may download the three fold challan from the BARC website www.barcrecruit.gov.in and make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India.
- ST, SC, PWD and Exe serviceman are exempted payment of application fee.
BARC Vacancy Selection process:-
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected in BARC Vacancy on the basis of test in 3 stages (stage 1 & 2 written test and stage 3 – trade test), There will be negative marking for the written test.
1) Stage (Preliminary Test):- Questions will be on Mathematics, Science and General Awareness.
2) Stage (Advanced Test):- Candidates clearing Preliminary Test will be eligible for Advanced Test.
3) Stage (Skill Test):- Only for those candidates who have cleared the Stage-2 test and will be on go/no-go basis.
How to apply: – Candidates can apply in BARC Vacancy their online application through the website http://www.barc.gov.in from 19 November 2016 to 13 December 2016.
About Bhaba Atomic Research Centre.
Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha conceived the Nuclear Program in India. Dr Bhabha established the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for carrying out nuclear science research in 1945. To intensify the effort to exploit nuclear energy for the benefit of the nation, Dr Bhabha established the Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay (AEET) in January 1954 for multidisciplinary research program essential for the ambitious nuclear program of India. After the sad demise of Bhabha in 1966, AEET was renamed Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).