|Bank Note Press, Dewas Recruitment for 81 Junior Technician Vacancy: – The Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP) has released its notification for recruitment of 81 Jr. Technician posts. If you want to make a career with the Bank Note Press Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP).|
|Total posts:||81 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||ITI Certificate + Apprenticeship Certificate.|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 25 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.600/- for Gen/OBC/EWS & Rs.200/- for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.|
|Last date:||28 March 2022.|
|Salary:||Rs.18,780/- to 67,390/- per month.|
|Job Location:||Dewas (Madhya Pradesh).|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Bank Note Press, Dewas Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 81 Posts.
Name of post: –
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Note Press, Dewas Recruitment: –
- For Junior Technician (Ink Factory): – Full time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one-year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
- For Junior Technician (Printing): – Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full time ITI course in Platemaker-cum-Impositor, Hand Composing along with one-year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
- For Junior Technician (Electrical / IT): – Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one-year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD (General) category candidates.
Application fee: – Registration charges of Rs.600/- (including GST) for candidates belonging to UR/OBC/EWS category and Intimation charges of Rs.200/- (including GST) for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-SM / PWD category for each posts.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Computer-Based Test (Objective Type) & Skill Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/ from 26 February 2022 to 28 March 2022.
Important dates for Bank Note Press, Dewas Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 26 February 2022.
- Last date for online application – 28 March 2022.
- Last date for payment of fee – 28 March 2022.
- Last date for printing your application – 12 April 2022.
- Tentative date of Online examination at selected centress – (April / May) 2022.
Official Notification for Bank Note Press, Dewas Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Bank Note Press, Dewas Recruitment.
Bank Note Press, Dewas an industrial unit of Government of India, Ministry of finance, Department of Economic Affairs, was conceived in the year 1969 and established in 1974. It is situated near the famous Chamundashwari Hillock in the small town of Dewas, in the Malwa region of Madhya Pradesh , spreading over an area of 185 Hectares.