ANU Recruitment for 60 Assistant Professor Vacancies
ANU Recruitment for 60 Assistant Professor Vacancy: – Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 60 posts. The post name is Assistant Professor.
If you want to make career at ANU Vacancy then you can apply online application from 04 January 2018 to 25 January 2018. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in ANU Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Post:- Assistant Professor.
Eligibility:- Master Degree.
Location:- Nagarjunanagar (Andhra Pradesh).
Last date:- 25 January 2018.
Age limit:- As per rule.
Notification number:- ANU/Estt-TS/Direct Recruitment/Phase-I/2018
Official Website:- www.anu.ac.in
Vacancy details of ANU Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 60 Posts.
Name of post:- Assistant Professor.
1. ARTS Group: 26 Posts.
1. Commerce & Business Management: 04 Posts
2. Economics: 05 Posts
3. English: 02 Posts
4. Law (P.G Dept Legal Studies): 03 Posts
5. Political Science: 03 Posts
6. Public Administration: 04 Posts
7. Rural Development: 01 Post
8. Telugu & Oriental Languages: 04 Posts
2. Science Group: 22 Posts.
09. Bio – Technology: 04 Posts
10. Botany & Microbiology: 04 Posts
11. Chemistry: 02 Posts
12. Geology: 02 Posts
13. Mathematics: 03 Posts
14. Pharmacy: 02 Posts
15. Physics: 01 Post
16. Statistics: 01 Post
17. USIC & E&IT: 01 Post
18. Zoology: 02 Posts
3. Engineering Group: 11 Posts
19. Architecture & Planning: 01 Post
20. Civil Engineering: 02 Posts
21. Computer Science & Engineering: 03 Posts
22. Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 02 Posts
23. Electronics & Communications Engineering: 01 Post
24. Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts
4.Research Centers Group: 01 Post
25. Centre for Scientific Socialism: 01 Post
Eligibility: – Candidates should have at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Salary: – Candidates will get good salary as per ANU Recruitment rule.
Selection Process: – Their performance in online screening test and oral interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website www.anu.ac.in from 04 January 2018 to 25 January 2018 and send their hard copy of application along with two copies of all necessary documents to The Registrar, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar – 522 510 on or before 30 January 2018.
Important dates to remember:-
- Starting date for online application – 04 January 2018.
- Last date for online application – 25 January 2018.
- Last date for submission hard copy of online application – 30 January 2018.
About ANU Vacancy.
Acharya Nagarjuna University is a university in the region of Namburu, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is one of several major universities in the country, covering many colleges and institutes of districts in the region.