Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2023: The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has released a recruitment notification for the post of Law Clerk (Trainee) on contractual basis for one year. The online application process has started on 10 May 2023 and will continue till 24 May 2023. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Allahabad High Court.
|Department:||High Court of Allahabad.|
|Posts:||Law Clerks (Trainee). (Contractual Basis)|
|Total posts:||32 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Degree in Law.|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 26 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.300/- for all candidates.|
|Last date:||24 May 2023.|
|Salary:||Rs.25,000/- per month.|
|Job Location:||Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh).|
|Notification:||02/ Law Clerks (Trainee)/23.|
|Note:||All Indian (Male & Female) candidates can apply.|
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Vacancy Details: –
Total Vacancy: – 32 Posts.
Name of post: – Law Clerks (Trainee) on contractual basis for one year.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria: –
- Three Years’ Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country.
- Candidates who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Only those Law Graduates who have scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B.
- Candidates must have computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing, and Computer Operations.
Allahabad High Court Vacancy: Age Limit: – Fresh Law Graduates who are between the age of 21 to 26 years as on 01.07.2023 are eligible for applying for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee).
Allahabad High Court Latest Vacancy : Salary Details: – Online Applications are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ”Law Clerk (Trainee)” in the establishment of High Court, Allahabad, and its Lucknow Bench carrying a fixed honorarium of Rs.25,000/- per month with no Dearness Allowance or any other allowances or perquisite such as residential accommodation, etc. The engagement shall be purely short-term contractual basis initially for the duration of one year which may be extended further for upto one more year subject to his/her performance being found to the satisfaction of the Hon’ble Judge with whom he/she is attached. However, the term may be changed/terminated at any time, without any notice.
High Court of Allahabad Vacancy 2023: Application fee: – The application fee is Rs.300/- for all the candidates applying for the post of Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2023: Selection Process: – The selection process for the post of Law Clerk (Trainee) will be based on the following criteria:
- Written Test: The written test will consist of objective-type questions related to General English, General Knowledge, and Law. The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- Interview: Candidates who qualify for the written test will be called for an interview, which will be conducted by the Allahabad High Court.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/ from 10 May 2023 to 24 May 2023.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment: Important Dates: –
- Starting date for online application – 10 May 2023.
- Last date for online application – 24 May 2023.
- Last date for updation of payment details – 26 May 2023.
- Date of Screening Test – 04 June 2023.
Allahabad High Court Vacancy 2023: Official Notification: –
About Allahabad High Court Recruitment.
The Allahabad High Court, also known as High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is the high court based in Allahabad (Prayagraj) that has jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 17 March 1866, making it one of the oldest high courts to be established in India.