|Akola DCC Bank Recruitment for 100 Junior Clerk Vacancy: – Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (ADCC Bank)has released its notification for recruitment of 100 Jr. Clerk. If you want to make a career with the Akola DCC Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (ADCC Bank).|
|Total posts:||100 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation + (CCC/ O/ A/ B’ level Course) / computer diploma/Degree. (Details Below)|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 years to 30 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.1000/- for all category candidates.|
|Last date:||04 September 2021.|
|Salary:||Rs.25,000/- per month.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Akola DCC Bank Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 100 posts.
Name of post: – Junior Clerk.
Eligibility Criteria for Akola DCC Bank Recruitment: –
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks. Relaxation in minimum % of marks for Post Graduate Candidates.
Computer Eligibility: –
- Candidate should have D.O.E.A.C.C. approved Society’s passed Certificate course of “CCC” or “O” or “A” or “B” level or passed Computer diploma/Computer degree or MS-CIT of Maharashtra State Technical & higher education Board, Mumbai. Other Qualification as mentioned in A
- will be relaxed in case of candidate having B.C.A/ B.C.M / M.C.M/ B.E./B.Tech.in computer related subject or any other Computer related Degree.
Salary: – A fix pay of Rs.10000/- per month will be paid by the bank for a specific period and there after the probation period will be decided by bank taking into consideration working ability and attitude of the candidate. After confirmation the approximate gross salary will be around Rs.25000/-per month. In addition to this, Bank’s eligible perks/ facilities will be available.
Age Limit: – The age is not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 31.07.2021.
Application fee: – The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. Application fee / intimation charges of Rs.1000/- (include GST) for Candidates.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Online Exam & Interview.
The contents of the Online Test:-
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.akoladccbank.com/ from 20 August 2021 to 04 September 2021.
Important dates for Akola DCC Bank Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 20 August 2021.
- Last date for online application – 04 September 2021.
Official Notification for Akola DCC Bank Vacancy: –
Click Here for Recruitment Notification.
Click Here for Online Application.
Buy eBooks & PDF
About Akola DCC Bank Recruitment.
A District Co-operative Central Bank (DCCB) is a cooperative bank operating at the district level in various parts of India. It was established to provide banking to the rural hinterland for the agricultural sector with the branches primarily established in rural and semi-urban areas.