Airports Authority of India Recruitment for 180 Junior Assistant Vacancy – Extended Last Date
|Airports Authority of India Recruitment for 180 Junior Assistant Vacancy: – Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released its notification for recruitment of 180 Junior Assistant posts. you want to make a career with the Airports Authority of India Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Airports Authority of India (AAI).|
|Total posts:||180 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Maximum 27 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.300/- for Gen/OBC & No Fee for Female/ SC/ST/ PWD candidates.|
|Extended Apply date:||03 August 2020 to 15 September 2020.|
|Salary:||Rs.40,000/- to 1,40,000/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Airports Authority of India Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 180 Posts.
Name of post: – Junior Assistant.
Eligibility Criteria for Airports Authority of India Recruitment: –
Age Limit & Relaxation: –
- Maximum age limit for Unreserved/EWS is 27 years;
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD:UR, 13 years for PWD:OBC(NCL) and 15 years for PWD: SC/ST;
- Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
Application fee: – Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid through online mode only. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in GATE Score 2019.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://www.aai.aero/ from 03 August 2020 to 15 September 2020.
Important dates for Airports Authority of India Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 03 August 2020.
- Extended Last date for online application – 15 September 2020.
- Availability of Schedule for Document Verification – Will be announced on AAI Website- www.aai.aero.
Official Notification for Airports Authority of India Vacancy: –
About Airports Authority of India Recruitment.
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the ministry of civil aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India.