Airports Authority Recruitment for 170 Junior Assistant (Fire) Vacancies
Airports Authority Recruitment for 170 Junior Assistant (Fire) Vacancy: – Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 170 posts. The post name is Junior Assistant (Fire Services) in Western Region.
If you want to make career at Airports Authority Vacancy then you can apply online application from 06 December 2017 to 31 December 2017. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in Airports Authority Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Post: – Junior Assistant (Fire).
Eligibility: – 10th/12th/Diploma.
Location: – Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Last date: – 31 December 2017.
Age limit: – 18 to 30 years.
Official Website: – http://www.aai.aero
Vacancy details of Airports Authority Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 170 posts.
Name of post: – Junior Assistant (Fire Services).
1) General – 96 posts.
2) SC – 14 posts.
3) ST – 23 posts.
4) OBC – 37 posts.
Eligibility: – 10th pass with 3 year Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks or 12th pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
Salary: – Rs 12,500-28,500 per month.
Application Fee: – Candidates have to pay Rs 1000 through online. SC/ST/Female & Ex Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on Computer Based (Online) Test, Certificates/ Documents verification, Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test, Driving Test & Physical Endurance Test.
Written Examination:- The level for written examination for the post of Junior Assistant (FS) will be under:-
- Basis Arithmetic – 25 marks.
- Basic Science – 25 marks.
- Elementary English/Grammar – 25 marks.
- General Knowledge – 25 marks.
- Distance Vision -6/6 with each Eye without glasses.
- Near Vision -N5 with each Eye without glasses.
- Height – For male candidates not less than 167 cms and for female candidates not less than 157 cms.
- Chest – For male candidate’s 81 cm normal and minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – For male candidates not less than 55 kg and for female candidates not less than 45 kg.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.aai.aero from 06 December 2017 to 31 December 2017 thereafter link will be disabled.
Important dates to remember:-
- Starting date for online application – 06 December 2017.
- Last date for online application – 31 December 2017.
- Last date for submission of application fee – 31 December 2017.
About Airports Authority.
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the ministry of civil aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India.