Air India Express Recruitment: 70 Trainee Co-Pilot Vacancy: – Air India Charters Limited under Air India Express has issued a notification for the recruitment of 70 Trainee Co-Pilot Vacancies on permanent/ contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply online application 22 November 2016.
Other details like Air India Express Recruitment eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, Air India Express Vacancy selection process and how to apply are given below.
Post: – Trainee Co-Pilot.
Eligibility: – CPL & FRTO license.
Location: – All India.
Last date: – 22 November 2016.
Age limit: – Up to 40 years.
Vacancy details of Air India Express Recruitment| 70 Trainee Co-Pilot Posts: –
Total Vacancy: – 70 posts.
Name of post: – Trainee Co-Pilot.
- SC – 10 posts.
- ST – 5 posts.
- OBC – 18 posts.
- General – 37 posts.
Air India Express Recruitment Eligibility Criteria: –
Eligibility: – Candidates should be in possession of:
- CPL with multi engine rating issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
- Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian CPL.
- FRTO license issued by DGCA.
- RTR (P) / RTR (C) / RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India.
- All Licenses shall be valid at the time of joining. IR need not be current.
- Current passport (if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached. Possession of passport mandatory at time of joining).
Physical Eligibility: – Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate by DGCA, Government of India, which should be valid at the time of application & joining. (Candidates must have done their last Medical/Renewal within preceding 6 months/1 year, as applicable).
Pay scale: – Information not available.
Age limit: – Candidates should be up to 40 years.
Age relaxation: – The upper age limit relaxation up to 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC, ST category candidates as per government rules.
Application fee: – Candidates have to pay non refundable application fee of Rs 1500 for UR/ OBC and there is no application fee for SC/ ST categories candidates.
Mode of payment: – The applicant can pay application fee through Demand Draft for Rs 1500 in favor of AIR INDIA CHARTERS LIMITED, payable at MUMBAI. DD should be issued only from a nationalized bank.
Air India Express vacancy selection process: –
Selection process: –
- Psychometric Test.
- Written test in Aviation Subjects CPL LEVEL.
- Personal Interview.
- Candidates short-listed after Personal Interview will be required to undergo a Simulator Flight, Proficiency Test.
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination (Candidates below height 152.5 cms will not be eligible. Those candidates whose height ranges between 152.5 cms and 162.5 cms will be subjected to ergonomic evaluation in a Simulator).
How to apply: – Candidates apply application only online mode through the website www.airindiaexpress.in till 22 November 2016.
Air India Express Recruitment 170 Cabin Crew Vacancy: – Air India Charters Limited (AICL) under Air India Express has issued a notification for the recruitment of 170 Cabin Crew Vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online application from 28 October 2016 to 11 November 2016.
Other details like Air India Express Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, age limit, application fee, Air India Express Vacancy Selection Process and how to apply are given below.
Post: – Cabin Crew.
Eligibility: – 12th pass.
Location: – All India.
Last date: – 11 November 2016.
Age limit: – 18 to 22 years.
Vacancy details of Air India Express Recruitment 170 Cabin Crew Posts:-
Total Vacancy: – 170 posts.
Name of post: – Cabin Crew.
1) General – 87 posts.
2) OBC – 43 posts.
3) SC – 28 posts.
4) ST– 12 posts.
Air India Express Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
Eligibility: – Candidates should have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
Preference and due weight age will be given in the selection to-
- Candidates who have three years degree/ diploma in hotel management and catering technology from a government recognized institute.
- Candidates who have flying experience as Cabin Crew (presentable candidates possessing flying experience as Cabin Crew in other airlines will be given age relaxation. Maximum age after relaxation cannot exceed 28 years under any circumstances).
- Applicants who have successfully undergone a course in first aid.
Age limit: – Candidate should be minimum 18 and maximum age 22 years.
Age relaxation: – The upper age limit relaxable up to 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC, ST category candidates as per government rules.
• Male – 165 centimeters (5 feet 5 inches).
• Female – 157.5 centimeters (5feet 2 inches).
Weight: – In proportion to height as per company standard.
Marital status: Unmarried.
Pay scale: – During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs 10, 000 per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs 31,880 per month.
Training: – Selected candidates will be imparted training at Mumbai or at any other place decided by the company.
Period of contract: – Selected candidates will be appointed on fixed‐term contract basis for a period of 05 years only.
Application fee: – Candidates have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 500 through demand draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai. SC, ST category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Air India Express Vacancy Selection Process:-
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of group discussion, personal interview and pre-employment medical examination.
Place of posting: – The candidates will initially be positioned at any city on the network as per the company requirement.
How to apply: – Candidates are required to apply application online mode. The online application link will be available the website www.airindiaexpress.in from 28 October 2016 to 11 November 2016.
Important dates for Air India Express Vacancy 2016:-
- Starting date for online application – 28 October 2016.
- Last date for online application – 11 November 2016.
About Air India Express
Air India Express is an Indian Low-cost carrier headquartered in Kochi. It is operated by Air India Charters Limited (AICL), a wholly owned subsidiary of flag carrier airline Air India. It operates nearly 375 flights per week to 26 destinations including the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Air India Express came to being on 29 April 2005, with the launch of three flights that took off simultaneously from Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and Kozhikode. The airline was launched as a low-cost carrier (LCC) with the objective of providing convenient connectivity, to short-haul international routes, in the Middle East and Southeast Asia for the Indian expatriate community.
Subscribe Sarkari Job News and get job alerts and updates.
Don’t forget to “activate” link sent to your inbox (updates).