|Air India Express Limited Recruitment for 32 Storekeeper, Asst., Asst. Engineer, Senior Asst. & Other Vacancy: – Air India Express Limited has released its notification for recruitment of 32 Storekeeper, Asst., Asst. Engineer, Senior Asst. & Other Posts. If you want to make a career with the Air India Express Ltd. Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Air India Express Limited.|
|Posts:||Storekeeper, Asst., Asst. Engineer, Senior Asst., Chief Manager, Officer-Crew, Deputy Manager, Manager & Other.|
|Total posts:||32 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduate/ BE/ B. Tech/ MBA & Others.|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 50 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.500/- Gen/OBC & No Fee for SC/ST / Ex-SM candidate.|
|Last date:||Last date of receipt of Applications is within 15 days of advertisement.|
|Salary:||Rs.28,000/- to 1,25,000/- per month.|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in Indian.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Air India Express Ltd. Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 32 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Manager – Flight Dispatch – 02 Post.
2) Manager – Crew Scheduling -01Post.
3) Deputy Manager – Crew Scheduling – 01 Post.
4) Deputy Manager – Operations – 01Post.
5) Senior Officer-Crew Scheduling – 02 Posts.
6) Officer-Crew – Scheduling – 02 Posts.
7) Senior Assistant (Operations – Co-ordination) – 08 Posts.
8) Senior Assistant – Data Processing – 01 Post.
9) Senior Assistant – Operations – 01 Post.
10) Assistant – Technical Library – 01 Post.
11) Chief Manager Simulator Engineer – 01 Post.
12) Senior Officer – Stores – 05 Posts.
13) Officer – Stores – 01 Post.
14) Storekeeper – 02 Posts.
15) Assistant Engineer Technical Service – 03 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Ltd. Recruitment: –
Qualification: – For more information see notification.
1) Reservation figures are indicative and reservation in posts will be based on post-based roster as per the prevailing cadre strength.
2) Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- 05 years for SC / ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates0
- 03 years for Ex-Serviceman candidates for direct recruitment other than through open competitive examinations (Interview only) / 05 years for Ex-Serviceman candidates for direct recruitment on result of competitive examinations.
- 05 years for Persons with benchmark disabilities for direct recruitment other than through open competitive examinations (Interview only) / 10 years for Persons with benchmark disabilities for direct recruitment on result of competitive examinations.
- Air India Express follows all Government norms of reservations in recruitment process.
- Preference will be given to candidates as stated above.
Application fee: – Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application. (Note: SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee).
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Written Test, Personal Interview (s) & Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply offline application through the address The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016 from 15 January 2020 to Last date of receipt of Applications is within 15 days of advertisement.
Important dates for Air India Express Ltd. Vacancy: –
- Starting date for offline application – 15 January 2020.
- Last date for offline application – Last date of receipt of Applications is within 15 days of advertisement.
Official Notification for Air India Express Ltd. Vacancy: –
About Air India Express Ltd.
Air India Express is an Indian Low-cost carrier headquartered in Kochi. It is operated by Air India Charters Limited (AICL), a wholly owned subsidiary of flag carrier airline Air India. It operates nearly 375 flights per week to 26 destinations including the Middle East and Southeast Asia.